Earthcore/Isokern is the pioneer in modular masonry fireplace and chimney design. We have evolved into a nationwide distributor of the finest products available for heating and venting efficiency to the custom-building community.
At Earthcore, we offer a unique value to our customers through building meaningful, personal relationships which result in the success of our clients and employees alike. Long gone are the days of simple transactions. Our sales team seeks to provide solutions to our clients. You will have the opportunity to plan your work, honor your commitments and collaborate with various Earthcore team members to support our clients every need.
We are currently seeking a Field Sales Representative based in Houston, Texas who manages key accounts with custom builders in the greater Houston market.
In this position, your primary focus will be obtaining new accounts with custom builders while working with current key accounts. This is a business to business sale; however, working with architects, interior designers and homeowners is required. Attention to detail, ability to organize, as well as being a results driven individual will make you successful in this field. Compensation is based upon experience and productivity. Training is provided on our product as well as the many other products our company offers.
- Developing and accomplishing an area lead generation plan, meeting or exceeding monthly or annual targets by completing action plans
- Participating fully in training sessions, sales meetings, skill building, and professional development classes as set forth by the Branch Sales Manager
- Identifying decision makers amongst the targeted leads in order to start sales process
- Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects of the organization by building rapport with key customers and identifying new opportunities
- Outbound and inbound account management
- Handling cancellations or changes in the sales order and communicating the changes with the related departments as set forth by corporate
- Coordinating with Branch Sales Manager status on orders ensuring the delivery commitment to client is met
- Collating and consolidating metric report on monthly sales performance with accounts to Branch Sales Manager
- Providing effective product presentations for builders, designers, architects, and end-users
- Achieves the revenue and profitability quotas emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting prices, and preparing sales order reports or forms
- Capturing of accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Jobsite visits and installation guidance of product sold
- Necessary paperwork to maintain job files, quotations and sales analysis reports
- Support National Commercial Sales Strategy and participate in local project support
- Support and actively maintain communication with all architects, engineers and interior designers in the application and specifying of our product and strategic key vendor relationships
- Focus on continued education by participation in programs/seminars, educational opportunities, reading professional publications, and maintaining personal networks
- Successful candidates will already have contacts in the builder community with experience in building material sales highly desirable; or equivalent experience in technical sales environment
- A minimum of 2 years outside sales experience is a must with business to business
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or engineering is preferred, or a minimum of seven years of related experience or training in related field
- Demonstrated record of leadership and achievement in a prior sales position
- Ability to learn and retain product specific information and utilize to position the features and benefits to customers
- Presentation skills, problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret architectural plans and implement the best application for the client
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and CRM software solutions
- Personally ethical and high integrity
- Support the Earthcore vision, both internally and externally
- Able to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment while delivering results
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Prominent organization and presentation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Highly energetic self-starter, assertive, systematic
- Ability to travel in market, defined as a typical 100-mile radius of the branch location visiting jobsites, builder offices, architectural offices, etc.
- Occasional overnight travel is possible for training, trade shows, sales meetings
- Traditional office setting, requiring sitting, typing, standing or squatting, etc.